Here We Are

Well, well, well. 

It's 2020 and things seem a bit...off. 

Nearly five years ago I left the blogsphere with hopes and dreams for a better world, and better bowel movements. 

Both have not turned out the way I thought they would. 

I'm severely constipated and it seems as though the U.S.A. is suffering from a similar ailment. 

Even though I drink water and try to eat fiber, I still find my poops are as hard and round as rabbit bum pellets, which makes me think: rabbits eat lots of lettuce and carrots. That's a bunch of fiber. Shouldn't their poops be softer? Perhaps rabbits are severely dehydrated? It's something to wonder about.  

Then there's that froth-mouthed, red-faced, nincompoop leading this country to ruin amidst an historic pandemic. Very similar to rabbit bum pellets but it's too bad we can't expel him as fast as those furry critters dump their shit everywhere. 

What makes things even more dire is there seems to be absolutely nothing we can do to get this lunatic out of the oval office. Believe you me, a bunch of folks have tried to jettison his flappy ass. There were the Democrats who wanted to see his financial records prior to election, then there was the Mueller Report, the Impeachment Trial, a whistleblower who reported that he offered military aid to the Ukraine in exchange for investigating Joe Biden's family, and the list goes on and on. Here's a really comprehensive list of his impeachable offenses.

And now here we are: in the middle of a resurging pandemic, people getting evicted in droves, schools across the country being forced to reopen, and an election coming very soon. 

It's definitely time to talk poop and politics. Won't you join me? 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beans and Fiber